Our eyebrows and eyelashes often aren’t our top priority when it comes to taking care of our skin. Yet, they play a big part in the way our faces are shaped.
Here are a few tips in order to take proper care of our eyebrows and eyelashes //
- Be Gentle! The hairs on our eyebrows and eyelashes are very sensitive and can easily fall-off. Always try to avoid rubbing your eye area.
- Add Moisture and Lubrication. Over time, our hair follicles can get dry and eventually fall off. Adding oils like coconut oil, castor oil and olive oil, can strengthen the hairs to help them grow thicker and stronger.
- Always Remove Makeup. Heavy makeup application on the eyelashes and eyebrows can lead to dryness and irritation of the hair follicles. Remember to apply eye makeup lightly and to remove makeup every night before bed.
- Get Your Eyebrows Professionally Groomed and Styled. Over-tweezing is a common mistake that leads to uneven eyebrows. In order to avoid this mistake, leave the tweezing and/or waxing to a Certified Esthetician
Extra Tip //
Eyebrow and eyelash enhancement treatments (i.e. Microblading, Extensions) have become very popular. Always do extensive research before committing to any of these treatments.
Product Recommendation //
- Guinot Express Eye Make-Up Remover
- Gentle on the Eyes & Non-Oily
Certified Esthetician and Skincare Specialist
Intuitive Touch Therapies